AP ECET Hall ticket 2020
AP ECET 2020 hall Tickets published by JNTU Anantapur on behalf of APSCHE on 23 April 2020 via online mode, 2020. The ticket for AP ECET Hall 2020 will be available for download to all registered applicants. Hall-download from our Manabadi.co.in and website www.sche.ap.gov.in / ecet.
Candidates are permitted to use the ticket to the AP ECET 2020 hall until the final date of the exam. Candidates will need to enter their registration number and birth date to use the AP ECET 2020 hall pass. The ticket to the AP ECET 2020 hall has to be produced at the exam centre. If candidates fail to take the ticket to the chamber, the candidates are not allowed to seek the AP ECET check.
Candidates must apply to the examination center in accordance with AP ECET hall ticket 2020 certificates such as application form with certificate and caste certificate (for SC / ST / OBC candidates); Candidates are invited to read the full article on the AP ECET 2020 Hall Ticket to get more information. We will give you all the information about AP ECET 2020 Hall Tickets in this post, how to write the online exam and important stuff to think about.
AP ECET 2020 Exam Date & Time
|Date of AP ECET – 2020 Examination||24-07-2020|
|Time of Examination||10:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
How to Access AP ECET Hall Ticket 2020
Candidates must follow the steps listed below to obtain the admit card:
Step 1: Firstly, go on the official website and click on the “Download Hall Ticket” link.
Step 2: Secondly, Candidates have to enter their registration no and date of birth.
Step 3: Click on the “Download Hall Ticket” button. Admit card will appear on the computer screen.
Step 4: Download the hall ticket and take a printout for further use and keep it safe till admission.
AP ECET 2020 Exam Centres
Candidates are required to choose the exam center when filling out the
application online. The choice of exam center option is given in the
AP ECET 2020 application form under the field “Regional Center.”
From the drop down menu they can pick any one choice.
Central Student Status Moved from TS to AP
A candidate who migrates from the State of Telangana to any part of
the State of Andhra Pradesh within a period of FIVE years from the 2nd
day of June 2014 shall be considered a local candidate in the State of
Andhra Pradesh at the place of his residence and shall be treated on
an equal footing with the local candidates residing in that area;In
compliance with the guidelines which may be provided by the
Andhra Pradesh Government for the purposes of education.
A Candidate for Admission shall be considered a Local Applicant in
relation to a Local Area (OU / AU / SVU) if he / she has studied in an
Educational Institution or Educational Institutions in that Local Area for
a period of not less than four consecutive academic years ending with
the academic year in which he / she appeared or first appeared in the
applicable qualifying examination as the case may be.Where, during the
entire or any part of the four consecutive academic years in which he / she
appeared or appeared for the first time in the relevant qualifying test,
he / she did not study in any educational institution if he / she resided
in that local area for a period not less than four years immediately
preceding the starting date of the relevant qualifying exam.
Reporting at ECET 2020 Exam Center:
- Candidate should report at exam center at least two hours before the commencement of the test on the date and time mentioned in Hall Ticket
- Candidates will not be allowed into the exam center even if they are late by one minute after the commencement of the test
- Hall ticket & filled in Application form will be verified at the entrance of the exam center
- In case of SC & ST candidates, the photo copy of caste certificate will also be verified along with the Hall ticket & filled in Application form.
- Candidate will be frisked(searched) and allowed only after complying with all the rules of the examination
- Exam officials will take candidate’s biometrics ( Finger Print and Photograph )
- Invigilators will guide the candidates to their respective computers/nodes allotted to them
Relevant Instructions Before ECET 2020 Examination:
- On the allotted computer/ node, candidate’s details (Name, Photograph etc.) will be displayed
- At the scheduled time (usually 10 minutes before the exam), Enter ‘Username’ as instructed in Hall Ticket
- Password will be informed 10 minutes before the exam start time in the test center
- After entering Username and Password click on “Sign In” button
- For any system related assistance, contact the invigilators by raising your hand.
Instructions for students when they compose the ECET 2020 exam:
- Questions are displayed one at a time in English and Telugu languages. Questions in Different Stream’s Engineering, Pharmacy, B.Sc (Mathematics) are displayed in different sections.
- For Engineering Stream Questions in Mathematics, Engineering (all branches), Physics, Chemistry
- For Pharmacy Stream Questions in Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- For B.Sc (Mathematics) Stream Questions in Analytical Ability, Mathematics, Communicative English
- Candidate should select the Section (Subject) which he/she would like to start the exam with.
- 1st question from the selected Section (Subject) gets displayed for answering or Click on the question number in the Question Palette at the right of your screen to go to that numbered question directly.
- Question and options for the selected question number will be displayed in “Question window”.
- Select any one of the four options as answer for the question, by clicking on the circle button beside the option.
- To change the already chosen answer, click on the circle button of another option. If you want to remove the answer, click on Clear response button
- To save your answer, you MUST click on the Save & Next button and then go to the next question, otherwise it will not be saved
- To mark the question for review, click on the Mark for Review & Next button. If an answer is selected for a question that is Marked for Review, that answer will be considered in the evaluation.
- Submit button will be not be enabled till the exam closure time. System will automatically submit your answers post Exam Closure time.
- Exam summary will be displayed to you with Subject Name, Number of questions, Answered,Not Answered, Marked for Review, and Not Visited.
- Please confirm by clicking ‘Yes’ button
- Your Exam will be successfully submitted with this confirmation.
- 1 AP ECET Hall ticket 2020
- 2 AP ECET 2020 Exam Date & Time
- 3 How to Access AP ECET Hall Ticket 2020
- 4 AP ECET 2020 Exam Centres
- 5 Central Student Status Moved from TS to AP
- 6 Reporting at ECET 2020 Exam Center:
- 7 Relevant Instructions Before ECET 2020 Examination:
- 8 Instructions for students when they compose the ECET 2020 exam: