AP PGCET Hall Tickets 2023
AP PGCET Hall Ticket 2023 The online AP PGCET 2023 hall ticket will be released at Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on June 2nd 2023. Candidates will be able to access the ticket from the AP PGCET 2023 hall using their registration number, date of birth and exam paper. For admission to the postgraduate program, the authorities will conduct AP PGCET 2023 at the participating institutes. Candidates are urged to look closely at the details set out in the hall ticket. The AP PGCET 2023 hall ticket will contain details such as the candidate’s name, the location of the test, the test date and time and more. In addition to the AP PGCET hall ticket 2023, candidates are also expected to carry Governors
AP PGCET 2023 Hall Tickets Download Now
AP PGCET 2023 Exam Dates
|Notification of AP PGECET – 2023||29th Mar 2023|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/pgecet||2nd June 2023|
|Date of Examination||6th to 10th Jun 2023|
How to download AP PGCET Hall Ticket 2023?
Visit the official website of AP PGCET 2023.
Click on “Download Hall Ticket” button
Log in to the account using the registration number, date of birth and exam paper.
AP PGCET 2023 hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
Download and take a print of it.
Highlights of AP PGCET 2023 Hall Ticket
Candidates will be able to access the hall ticket of AP PGCET 2023 in online mode.
To download the hall ticket, candidates will have to log in to the portal using the registration number, date of birth and exam paper.
Candidates should ensure that all the details mentioned in the hall ticket is correct.
Candidates will be expected to bring the 2023 AP PGCET hall ticket to the exam centre. Candidates would not be permitted to reach the exams hall without a hall pass.
The hill ticket is an important document that should be kept safely till the admission process gets over.
Reporting at PGCET 2023 Exam Center:
Important Instructions before going to take PGECET 2023 Exam:
- On the allotted computer/ node, candidate’s details (Name, Photograph etc.) will be displayed
- At the scheduled time (usually 10 minutes before the exam), Enter ‘Username’ as instructed in Hall Ticket
- Password will be informed 10 minutes before the exam start time in the test center
- After entering Username and Password click on “Sign In” button
- For any system related assistance, contact the invigilators by raising your hand.
Instructions to the students while writing the PGCET 2023 Exam:
- Questions are provided in English and Telugu languages, one at a time. Questions for the study of are shown in many parts.
- Candidate should select the Section (Subject) which he/she would like to start the exam with.
- 1st question from the selected Section (Subject) gets displayed for answering or Click on the question number in the Question Palette at the right of your screen to go to that numbered question directly.
- Question and options for the selected question number will be displayed in “Question window”.
- Select any one of the four options as answer for the question, by clicking on the circle button beside the option.
- To change the already chosen answer, click on the circle button of another option. If you want to remove the answer, click on Clear response button
- To save your answer, you MUST click on the Save & Next button and then go to the next question, otherwise it will not be saved
- To mark the question for review, click on the Mark for Review & Next button. If an answer is selected for a question that is Marked for Review, that answer will be considered in the evaluation.
- Submit button will be not be enabled till the exam closure time. System will automatically submit your answers post Exam Closure time.
- Exam summary will be displayed to you with Subject Name, Number of questions, Answered,Not Answered, Marked for Review, and Not Visited.
- Please confirm by clicking ‘Yes’ button
- Your Exam will be successfully submitted with this confirmation.