The Telangana State Engineering Specific Entrance Test (TS ECET) is held each year. Aspirants can be admitted to various private or government colleges in the state of Telangana through the TS ECET examination. The details for the TS ECET 2021 Hall Card are listed here.
TS ECET Hall Ticket 2021
|S. No.||ACTIVITY||Date / Day|
|1||Appearance of Notification in Press & Media||Available Soon|
|2||Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||Available Soon|
|3||Last date for submission of online application without Late Fee||Available Soon|
|4||Correction of online application data already
submitted by the candidate
|5||Download of Hall Tickets from website||Available Soon|
|6||Date of TS ECET (FDH & B.Sc.[Mathematics])-
TS ECET 2021 Hall Ticket will be eligible after the electronic application form has been submitted. The admit card will include information of candidates such as the Candidate Name, Birth Date, Father Name, Grade, Examination Place, Exam Date & Timing, etc.
The admit card will only be made available by the exam conducting authority via online mode. No applicant shall be issued an admit card individually by post or by any other means. Candidates can download the admit card from the official web site (link given above).
TS ECET Hall Ticket 2021 Available Soon
TS ECET Hall Ticket 2021 Dates
TS ECET Hall Ticket 2021 will begin downloading from June 2021. Candidates are not permitted to enter the exam hall without admitting card and photo ID.The test is scheduled for July 2021. The response key for TS ECET is released via online mode. The TS ECET 2021 Result will be declared after completion of the test. The result will be released in the third week of July 2021.The counselling process will begin in July or August 2021. Successful applicants will be called upon to advise according to their ranks.
How to Download TS ECET 2021 Hall Ticket?
Candidates can download TS ECET Hall Ticket 2021 by following steps given below:
- Go to the official website link (link will be given above).
- Click on that link.
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Fill the details like Registration Number, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket and DOB carefully.
- Click on “Download Hall Ticket” button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the hall ticket.
- Keep it save for further process of admission or counselling.
TS ECET 2021 Guidelines for Examining Day
- Candidates will arrive at the exam center at least 1 hour before
the time they register.
- Candidates are expected to bring the TS ECET 2021
hall ticket to the exam centres.
- Candidates must bear a legitimate original proof of identification
along with their photocopy. Valid evidence of photo identification
can be Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving license, etc.
- Candidates are not permitted to bring any electronic gadget
such as calculator, smartphone, etc. to the examination centre.
- Before completion of the test timing, no applicant will be
allowed to exit the exam centre.