The Telangana State Engineering Specific Entrance Test (TS ECET) is held each year. Aspirants can be admitted to various private or government colleges in the state of Telangana through the TS ECET examination. The details for the TS ECET 2020 Hall Card are listed here.
TS ECET Hall Ticket 2020
|S. No.||ACTIVITY||Date / Day|
|1||Appearance of Notification in Press & Media||20-02-2020 (Thursday)|
|2||Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||24-02-2020 (Monday)|
|3||Last date for submission of online application without Late Fee||10-06-2020|
|4||Date of TS ECET (FDH & B.Sc.[Mathematics])- 2020 Examination||July 4, 2020|
TS ECET 2020 Hall Ticket will be eligible after the electronic
application form has been submitted. The admit card will include
information of candidates such as the Candidate Name, Birth Date,
Father Name, Grade, Examination Place, Exam Date & Timing, etc.
The admit card will only be made available by the exam conducting authority via online mode. No applicant shall be issued an admit card individually by post or by any other means. Candidates can download the admit card from the official web site (link given above).
TS ECET Hall Ticket 2020 Dates
TS ECET Hall Ticket 2020 will begin downloading from April 20th 2020.
Candidates are not permitted to enter the exam hall without
admitting card and photo ID.The test is scheduled for 2nd May 2020.
The response key for TS ECET is released via online mode.
The TS ECET 2020 Result will be declared after completion of the test.
The result will be released in the third week of May 2020.The counselling
process will begin in May or June 2020. Successful applicants will be
called upon to advise according to their ranks.
How to Download TS ECET 2020 Hall Ticket?
Candidates can download TS ECET Hall Ticket 2020 by following steps given below:
- Go to the official website link (link will be given above).
- Click on that link.
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Fill the details like Registration Number, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket and DOB carefully.
- Click on “Download Hall Ticket” button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the hall ticket.
- Keep it save for further process of admission or counselling.
TS ECET 2020 Guidelines for Examining Day
- Candidates will arrive at the exam center at least 1 hour before
the time they register.
- Candidates are expected to bring the TS ECET 2020
hall ticket to the exam centres.
- Candidates must bear a legitimate original proof of identification
along with their photocopy. Valid evidence of photo identification
can be Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving license, etc.
- Candidates are not permitted to bring any electronic gadget
such as calculator, smartphone, etc. to the examination centre.
- Before completion of the test timing, no applicant will be
allowed to exit the exam centre.