TS CPGET 2021 Counselling:
A state level Common Post Graduate Entrance Tests (CPGET) – 2021 are being conducted by Osmania University for admissions into various P.G (M.A., M.Sc., M.Com, etc;) courses, P.G. Diploma courses and 5 years Integrated Programmes ( M.A., M.Sc., M.B.A) offered by Osmania, Kakatiya, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi, Palamuru, Satavahana and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities for the Academic year 2021-2022.
The TS CPGET Results 2021 will be released by Osmania University, after successful completion of the exam Available Today. candidates who appeared for the entrance test will be able to check their result by visiting the website www.manabadi.co.in & official website i.e. www.osmania.ac.in.
The postgraduate aspirants will be called up for CPGET Counselling 2021 according to the Merit list prepared on the basis of marks scored. The process of CPGET 2021 Counselling includes online registration, payment of CPGET Counselling fee, certificate verification and allotment of seats. During the Counselling of CPGET 2021, the reservation criteria laid down by the Osmania University will play a major role in the allotment of postgraduate seats along with the merit list.
TS CPGET 2021 was conducted from September 08, 2021, for admission in various PG (Post Graduate) courses. The course-wise answer keys & response sheet of TS CPGET 2021 has been updated here. Click on the links below to check answer keys and question paper. You can also download these answer keys and question papers.
CPGET 2021 Counselling Dates
|CPGET 2020 counselling registration||Coming Soon|
|Certificate Verification||Coming Soon|
|Exercising Web Options||Coming Soon|
|Editing of Web Options||Coming Soon|
|CPGET 2020 Round 1 seat allotment||Coming Soon|
|Commencement of Classes||Coming Soon|
|Last date for reporting||Coming Soon|
Telangana CPGET Marking Pattern 2021
- Number of Question – 100
- Each Question carries 1 mark
- Total Marks – 100
- Duration – 90 minutes
Participating Universities under TS CPGET 2021
- Osmania University
- Telangana University
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Jawarharlal Nehru Technological University
TS CPGET Cutt Off Marks:
The minimum cut-off marks in the entrance test for OC/BC category candidates to become eligible to seek admission into any course is 25% at the entrance test. However, there is no minimum cut-off for SC/ST category candidates.
- The results of the entrance tests will be made available in the websites, www.osmania.ac.in, www.tscpget.com, www.ouadmissions.com, www.cpget.tsche.ac.in & Manabadi.co.in.
- The candidates will be admitted into a course/subject based on the ranks secured in the concerned Common Post Graduate Entrance Tests (CPGET) subject to rules of reservations. In case of a tie in the rank, the order of merit will be decided on the basis of:
- age of the candidate (senior in age will be getting higher priority)
- Percentage of marks secured by the candidate in qualifying examination. For M.P.Ed. Course, in case of a tie in the rank the order of merit will be decided on the following basis
- marks secured in part-A of the entrance test.
- Age of the candidate (senior in age will be getting higher priority)
- Percentage of marks secured by the candidate in qualifying examination.
CPGET 2021 Counselling process
- The TS CPGET Counselling Dates 2021 is an online mode admission process. The candidates are allotted seats as per the Merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained and the reservation criteria laid down by the Osmania University.
- Candidates are required to login to receive the PIN to the registered Mobile number.
- Thereafter, candidates are required to register online and exercise web options as per the given schedule. Aspirants can fill the order of preferences in the web-based mode, the i.e online mode only. Candidates must take utmost care while filling up their order of preferences, as the allotment of seats will be done on the basis of preferences.
- After the college preference selection, the postgraduate aspirants have to get their Certificate verification done at the Helpline centre.
- The candidate has to download the provisional allotment and report to the allotted college.
CPGET Counselling 2021 – Login process for Fee payment and allotment
- Click on the official link given in this page
- Enter the Hall Ticket number
- Enter the Date of Birth of the candidate
- Enter the Rank of the candidate in CPGET Result 2021
CPGET Counselling 2021 – Documents Required at the time of Certificate verification
The qualifying postgraduate candidates who are allotted a provisional admission need to attend the TS CPGET 2021 Counselling along with the certificates mentioned below.
- CPGET Admit card
- CPGET Rank card
- Transfer Certificate from the University (where the candidate studied last)
- Original or provisional certificate of the qualifying examination
- Consolidated Memorandum of marks for the qualifying examination
- Marksheets of 10th and 12th
- Proof of Local / Non-local status of candidate
- Community Certificate (if applicable, attested by the Executive Magistrate)
- Income Certificate (if applicable, attested by the Executive Magistrate)
- 1 CPGET 2021 Counselling Dates
- 2 CPGET 2021 Counselling process
- 3 CPGET Counselling 2021 – Login process for Fee payment and allotment
- 4 CPGET Counselling 2021 – Documents Required at the time of Certificate verification