AP PECET 2021 Hall Ticket:
AP PECET 2021 hall Ticket published by Acharya Nagarjuna University on behalf of APSCHE on October 2021 via online mode, 2021. The admit card for AP PECET Hall Tickets 2021 will be available for download to all registered applicants. Hall-download from our Manabadi.co.in and website www.sche.ap.gov.in /pecet.
Candidates are permitted to use the ticket to the AP PECET 2021 hall until the final date of the exam. Candidates will need to enter their registration number and birth date to use the AP PECET 2021 admit card. The ticket to the AP PECET 2021 hall tickets has to be produced at the exam centre. If candidates fail to take the ticket to the chamber, the candidates are not allowed to seek the AP PECET check.
AP PECET 2021 Hall Ticket Download Now
Candidates must apply to the examination center in accordance with AP PECET hall ticket 2021 certificates such as application form with certificate and caste certificate (for SC / ST / OBC candidates); Candidates are invited to read the full article on the AP PECET 2021 Hall Ticket to get more information. We will give you all the information about AP PECET 2021 Hall Tickets in this post, how to write the online exam and important stuff to think about.
Reporting at PECET 2021 Exam Center:
- Candidate should report at exam center at least two hours before the commencement of the test on the date and time mentioned in Hall Ticket
- Candidates will not be allowed into the exam center even if they are late by one minute after the commencement of the test
- Hall ticket & filled in Application form will be verified at the entrance of the exam center
- In case of SC & ST candidates, the photo copy of caste certificate will also be verified along with the Hall ticket & filled in Application form.
- Candidate will be frisked(searched) and allowed only after complying with all the rules of the examination
- Exam officials will take candidate’s biometrics ( Finger Print and Photograph )
- Invigilators will guide the candidates to their respective computers/nodes allotted to them.
Relevant Instructions Before PECET 2021 Examination:
- On the allotted computer/node, candidate’s details (Name, Photograph etc.) will be displayed
- At the scheduled time (usually 10 minutes before the exam), Enter ‘Username’ as instructed in Hall Ticket
- Password will be informed 10 minutes before the exam start time in the test center
- After entering Username and Password click on “Sign In” button
- For any system related assistance, contact the invigilators by raising your hand.