Uidai.gov.in e-Aadhar Card Download: The UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) has issued an EAadhaar card to every Indian resident. UIDAI.GOV.IN, which is a central government agency of India is considered as the largest national identification number project. They insisted every Indian have their Aadhaar card which will serve as their proof of address and proof of identity anywhere in the country.
uidai.gov.in E-Aadhar Card Download Online
The UIDAI was formed on 12 July 2016 and is located in New Delhi and it serves as the allotting authority of the Aadhar card. The agency is authorized by the Indian government in order to identify, develop, and set up the essential substructure of allotting Aadhaar cards. The UIDAI was established in 2009 as a part of the Planning Commission of India and it issues the cards with the aid of a number of registrar organizations composed of state-owned units, divisions, Life Insurance Corporation of India, and the public sector banks.
Till now, the UIDAI has issued more than 1.127 billion UID numbers and Aadhaar cards all across India. The UIDAI also works with the Registrar General of India, which is solely liable for census data in India. UIDAI is regulated by Ajay Bhushan Pandey after Nandan Nikelani stepped down from the post. Prior to this post, Pandey was the Director General of UIDAI for 5 years.
e-Aadhar Card & UIDAI.gov.in Details
|Uidai.gov.in & Aadhaar Card Details|
|Name Of Aadhaar Issuing Authority||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Aadhaar Customer Care Number||1947|
|The inception of Aadhaar Card||September 2010|
|Validity Of Aadhaar Card||Life Time|
|Number Of Enrolment Centers||More than 30,000|
|Number Of Enrolments||119 crore (approximate)|
|e-Adhar Card Download Site||https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/|
|EAadhar Card Download Link||Download Eaadhar Card From Here|
What is Aadhaar card, And Its Importance In India
The Aadhaar card contains a 12-digit unique identification number distributed to every Indian resident depending on their biometric and demographic data. This data is collected by UIDAI which is established under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, under the provisions of the Aadhar Card act 2016. More than 99% of the Indian citizens are enrolled in this system. The World Bank Chief Economist, Paul Romer defined Aadhaar as the ‘most sophisticated ID program in the world’. But also keep in mind that, Aadhar card does not work as a proof of citizenship, neither it grant any rights to abode in India.
The UID number issued is linked to the individual’s basic demographic and biometric information like ten fingerprints, photograph, and two iris scans, which are stored in a centralized databank. The ID is issued to eliminate fake and duplicate entries and so that people can verify and authenticate themselves easily with a cost-effective online system, anywhere and any time in India.
An Aadhar card is issued after verifying and authorizing an individual’s details such as name, address, and other officially valid documents. The UID number starts with a random digit 0 or 1. The Aadhar card is granted in any government services like an LPG connection, ration card, kerosene, banks, etc. and benefits under pension schemes, NSAP (National Social Assistance Scheme), e-sign or digital locker. The UIDAI.gov.in website also allows you to verify your Aadhaar number through a user-friendly service called Aadhar Verification Service on its website.
Eligibility criteria to Apply for Aadhar card @uidai
The Aadhar card is distributed to serve the official purposes of any Indian resident. A single Aadhar card can serve multiple purposes and work as an authentic proof of address and proof of identity. When you think about the eligibility criteria for applying for an Aadhaar card, you should know that the card is originated just to establish a person’s identity.
Therefore, the eligibility criteria for applying an Aadhar card are:
- You should be a citizen of India.
- Children under 3 years do not require the Aadhar card.
- NRI’s can also apply for an Aadhar card.
- Foreigners who are residents of India can also apply for Aadhar card.
UIDAI has not set an age limit for the enrolment of Aadhar card just that, a child below 3 years does not need to provide any demographic details. In this case, linking to the child’s Aadhar number will be performed by their parents or guardians. When the child reaches 5 years, they need to provide their biometric information to update their records in the UIDAI database. If a child has registered their Aadhaar between 5 to 15 years, they will again require their biometric details to update their details in the record.
The re-registrations are required because as the child grows, their biometric differs along with their ages. And if they are not timely updated, then it might lead to false identity and the child might face difficulties during verifications in the future.
How to Apply for Aadhar card at UIDAI.GOV.IN
An individual should be 18+ years old to get enrolled for an Aadhar card. You’d require all the necessary documents containing your demographic and biometric data before filling up the application. Based on your town or city, you’d need to find the enrollment center near you and once you find it, you need to book an appointment online. In case you are uncomfortable with the online process, you can also visit the center for booking an appointment.
On the day of the appointment, make sure you carry all the necessary documents and get present before time so that there is no possibility of missing it. And once you reach the center you need to follow the below steps:
- Fill out the enrolment form. You can also fill it before when you book an appointment online.
- Once the form is filled, submit it along with the necessary documents, which includes your proof of address, proof of identity, and passport size photograph. You’ll have to submit your biometric data also which will include your fingerprints and iris scan.
- The agency person will also click your photograph for the records.
- Once the details are gathered, you are done with the appointment and make sure you carry the slip of your enrolment. The slip will contain your 14-digit enrollment number which will help you keep a track on the status of your application.
There are a number of states and districts where the enrolment is done by the Registrar General of India which disproves the citizens to enroll individually. They are,
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Tamil Nadu
- West Bengal
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Dadar and Nagar Haveli
- Uttara Kannada
- Bangalore rural
How to Download Eaadhar Card Online
Below We Provided Step By Step Guide to How to Download the E-Aadhar Card Online from Official Website
Please for Best Fast way Use Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge Browser or Chrome First Visit https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
How to Know your e-Aadhar card status online
After you successfully applied for Aadhar card, now you can track the status of your application through the UIDAI online portal. You can also check it with your mobile phone via a text message. Whichever method you use, are hassle-free and easy for anyone to use.
To check your Aadhaar card status online, please follow these steps:
- Visit the official UIDAI website at http://www.uidai.gov.in/.
- Scroll down the homepage and click on the ‘Check Aadhar Status’ under Aadhaar Online Services > Aadhar Enrolment.
- A new window will open where you’ll require to fill up the mandatory fields, including your Enrolment ID and Date/Time. Also, enter the displayed Security Code.
- Click ‘Check Status’ and the page will display the status of your application.
If you are not sure of your enrolment ID then please check the enrolment slip handed over to you after submitting the form. At the top of the slip, you will find the 14-digit enrolment number and the date/time of the enrolment.
You can also update, reset, or cancel in case you’ve entered the wrong details.
To check your Aadhar card status via mobile, please follow the below steps:
- Go to the official website of UIDAI at http://www.uidai.gov.in/.
- Click on ‘Verify Email/Mobile Number’ under Aadhar Online Services > Aadhar Services.
- Enter your 12-digit UID number and email or mobile number.
- Enter the Security code.
- Generate the Verification Code.
- A verification code will be sent to the mobile number you just entered.
- Enter the verification code in the provided space.
- Click Verify.
You will receive an SMS whenever your Aadhaar card status is processed.
To check your Aadhar card status over the phone, you’ll need to follow the process below:
- Type an SMS or text message UID STATUS followed by the 14 digit enrolment number, e.g. UID STATUSxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
- Send the SMS to 51969.
- You will receive the information associated with your Aadhaar card.
Which status’ you can receive after submitting the form?
You may receive the following statuses after filling up the form:
- Under Review
An application is rejected for the following reasons:
- Insufficient documents were submitted.
- Improper details submitted.
- Human error when filling out the request form.
In case your application is rejected, you can do any of the followings to get it to work properly:
- Fill a fresh request with the exact documents to your Aadhaar center.
- Organize the documents and fill up a new form to submit it online again.
Please note, if you have applied for the card at the center and not online, then you cannot check your status online since it is not requested online.
Aadhar card update
Since Aadhar card is a necessary document to avail major benefits from governmental services, you need to make sure that your card details are accurate and updated. So before your Aadhar card is finally delivered to you, you can make necessary changes to your form.
To update your Aadhar card online, please go through these necessary steps:
- Go to the official UIDAI web page at https://uidai.gov.in/.
- Click on ‘Update Aadhaar Details (Online)’ under Aadhar Online Services > Aadhar Update.
- You will be redirected to a new page. Scroll down the page to the bottom and click the link beside ‘To submit your update/ correction request online’.
- Again, you will be redirected to a new page where you’ll need to enter your Aadhaar Card number and click Send OTP.
- The OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Complete the text verification and now you can request for data update.
- After filling up and correcting the fields properly, you can change or update the required documents.
- Complete the fields under BPO Service Provider Selection.
- Submit the updated form.
Which details can be updated in your Aadhar card form?
The UIDAI online portal allows you to change the following details:
- Mobile number
- Date of Birth
To change any other details, you’ll need to visit the Aadhaar Card enrollment center near you.
E-Aadhar card Download
E-Aadhar Card Download: Since everything is going digital, a number of processes are put into effect to maintain a citizen’s information assembled under a single database. And this unique step is taken with the issuance of the 12-digit unique identification number to all the Indian citizens by the UIDAI that operates under the Planning Commission of India.
The E-Aadhar card Download is an electronic version of the Aadhar card which can be easily downloaded online by submitting the citizen’s enrolment ID or the UID number. The E Aadhar Card is equally valid and authentic as the original card.
A specific E-Aadhaar card contains the demographic as well as biometric details such as,
- Aadhar number
- Photograph of the cardholder
- Name of the cardholder
- Date of birth of the cardholder
- Address of the cardholder
- Sex of the cardholder
- Biometric details such as fingerprint of the individual
To download E-Aadhar card, you need to follow the steps below:
- First note down the enrolment ID and the date/time provided in the acknowledgment slip that was provided upon submitting the application.
- Then head over to the official UIDAI website at https://uidai.gov.in/ and enter the required details.
- Then click on the option titled ‘Get OTP’, after which, you will receive an OTP for entering in the required field.
- The applicant then will have to enter the pin code as the password to open the E Aadhar file.
You will get the following benefits on downloading the E-Aadhar card:
- Individuals don’t have to worry about losing the card as it is virtual and cannot be damaged or misplaced.
- E-Aadhar Card can be formed by all citizens and it works as a proof of identity and address that most documents don’t.
- E Aadhaar Cardcan be used to avail LPG subsidies and to apply for a new passport.
- Anyone can open a bank account using an E-Aadhar.
An E Aadhar is considered as a valid identity proof by the UIDAI and the document has been digitally certified. And that data which is printed on the physical Aadhaar card will also be mentioned on the E-Aadhar.
- 1 uidai.gov.in E-Aadhar Card Download Online
- 1.1 e-Aadhar Card & UIDAI.gov.in Details
- 1.2 What is Aadhaar card, And Its Importance In India
- 1.3 Eligibility criteria to Apply for Aadhar card @uidai
- 1.4 How to Apply for Aadhar card at UIDAI.GOV.IN
- 1.5 How to Download Eaadhar Card Online
- 1.6 How to Know your e-Aadhar card status online
- 1.7 Aadhar card update
- 1.8 E-Aadhar card Download