TSRJC CET 2020 Notification@tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in Telangana
Residential Junior Colleges Entrance Exam 2020: Notification
for Telangana Residential Junior College Common Entrance
Examination (TSRJC CET 2020) for admission to intermediate
courses such as MPC / BI.P.C / MEC / CEC in Residential Junior
Colleges in Telangana State for the academic year 2020-21 will
be issued in the near future.The state government of Telangana
offers high-class education to those who are unable to study in
leading private universities. They also offer EAMCET coaching
and other competitive exams in these colleges. TSREIS (Telangana
Residential Educational Universities Society) has declared the
TSRJC CET 2020 Notification.For more specifics about the TSRJC
CET 2020 application form, fee, qualifications, exam date,
how to apply and other information provided below,
qualified candidates can apply online only.
TSRJC CET 2020 Notification
TS Gurukul Jr Colleges TSRJC CET 2020 Notice given for
admission to the academic year 2020-20 intermediate.
Telangana Residential Educational Institutions has released
a notice of admission to Gurukula Junior Colleges officially in
leading newspapers. On or before 11th April 2020, qualifying
applicants can now apply online at tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in.
TSRJC CET -2020 Important Events
|Name of the Exam||TSRJC CET-2020|
|Conducting Organization||TELANGANA RESIDENTIAL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS SOCIETY,HYDERABAD|
|TSRJC CET-2020 Application/Fee Starting Date||12th March 2020|
|TSRJC CET-2020 Application/Fee Closing Date||11th April 2020|
|TSRJC CET-2020 Exam Date||10th May 2020|
|TSRJC CET-2020 Exam Timings||10AM to 12.30PM|
|TSRJC CET-2020 Hall Ticket Release Date||1st Week of May 2020|
TREI Society founded Junior Residential Colleges with
the aim of providing the talented children with a quality
education. TREI Society currently oversees 35 TS Junior
Residential Colleges (15 for Boys, and 20 for Girls).
|S no.||Category of TSR Jr College||No. of Colleges|
TSR Junior Colleges Outstanding Features:-
- Many of the TSR Junior Colleges provide residential education
- Individual attention is being paid to each student
- Loco Parent system is implemented by appointing Lecturers as
loco parent to a group of 15 to 20 students.
- Long term Coaching is provided to students to prepare them for
exams like IIT-JEE/EAMCET/ NEET.
- Day starts with the physical exercises and Classes will commence
at 5.30 AM and academic activities will continue till 10.00 pm in the night.
- Apart from the academic activities, importance is given to
sports and games and other co- curricular activities for all-round
development of students.
- SC:15%, ST:06%, BC-A:07 % BC-B:10%, BC-C:01%, BC-D:07, BC-E:04%
- Spl category Reservation: PHC:3%, Sports:3% CAP( Children of Armed Personnel):3%
can pick any CENTER that will appear for Test)
TSRJC CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen and have only studied at TELANGANA.
- Also the qualifying test must have passed in the first attempt in March, 2020.
Candidates who passed in earlier years are not disqualified and are not
required to apply.
- OC Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and for all
applicants BC, SC, ST and minority must secure a minimum
GPA of 5 in S.S.C or an equal qualifying test and a GPA of 4 in English.
- The candidates who will appear from 31 districts of Telangana
State for 10th Class March 2020 exams are eligible.
Candidates must be Telangana citizens. At first attempt he
/ she must have passed Class 10. In addition, applicants for
the OC will secure a minimum of 6 GPA and SC, ST, BC and
minority applicants must secure GPA of 5 in SSC.
Examination Centers: District Headquarters of 10 Erstwhile
Districts (Candidate may choose any District to appear for Test)
TSRJC CET 2020 Application Fee
Examination Fee: Rs.150/-
- Applicants must pay Rs.150 towards the cost of application.
He/she must submit the application at http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in.
- At the ONLINE CENTER or PAYMENT GATEWAY (By Credit Card/Debit
Card) the candidate has to give the required preliminary data
(i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile number).
How to Apply TSRJC CET 2020
- open the official site of TSRJC CET @ https://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
- See the Recruitment Option
- Download that notification
- Clearly, refer all the details in it
- Submit the form
- Take the hard copy of the Submitted application.