AP 10th Supply Hall Tickets 2020 Download: Here We AP SSC Supplementary Hall Tickets 2020 Manabadi,schools9,bseap.org is Going to Release AP 10th Class Hall Ticket 2020 to Downloads. The Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education will conduct the SSC examination in the month of March 2020. Candidates who are appearing in the 10th public examinations are required to download the AP 10th class Hall tickets 2020.
AP 10th Class Supply Hall ticket 2020. Andhra Pradesh SSC Hall Tickets 2020
Board Of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP)
The AP Board will announce the AP 10th Class Timetable of 2020 for all the aspiring candidates under Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP) in various schools. According to the schedule, the AP 10th Class exams are held between March to April. All students undergoing their 10th standard from all private and government schools will have to note the AP SSC Time table 2020.
All candidates should have the clear idea before undergoing the examination. They should be aware of the rules and regulations of the exam. Therefore, they are alert of the AP SSC Hall Ticket release in order to prevent delay. Candidates should not worry about the hall ticket release. BSEAP releases the APP SSC Hall Ticket 2020 on their official website, and hence candidates are requested to be aware of it. They can receive the regular updates from the official portal.
Greeting BSEAP.ORG Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (BSEAP) Has Released AP 10th class hall tickets 2020 Earlier than Expected
[Also Read: TS SSC Hall Ticket Download 2020 ]
This year more than 7 lakh students underwent the SSC examination in Andhra Pradesh. Eventually the student rate in increasing along with the BSEAP result.
Download AP 10th Supply Hall Tickets 2020 Manabadi.co
To download the AP SSC Hall Ticket 2020, please follow these steps:
- Go to the official website http://bse.ap.gov.in/ or manabadi.com,Schools9.com
- Click on the link, ‘SSC EXAMS MARCH-2020 HALLTICKETS’.
- Click on the appropriate button (Regular, Private, OSSC and Vocational) and download your Hall-Ticket.
- Take a print out of the ticket.
- Andhra Pradesh SSC Hall Ticket 2020 is ready to carry with you for Examination Hall
What does the admit card contains?
A hall ticket or admit card contains the following information:
- Name of the candidate.
- Date of Birth.
- Father’s name.
- Center name.
- Subject’s name.
- Time schedule.
- Venue of the examination.
- Candidate’s roll number.
- Staring Time of Exam: 9:30 AM
- Ending time of Exam: 12:15 PM
- Reading time of question paper: 15 Minutes
- Total Examination Time: 2 & 1/2 Hours duration
Instructions to AP 10th Class candidates
- Candidate should note the time table against the paper I and II of the subjects appearing.
- The candidate is advised to visit the center one or two days in advance to know the location of the center and transportation facilities available to reach the center on time daily to avoid tension and confusion.
- Candidate should verify the particulars printed in the hall ticket and bring to the notice of the forwarding school Headmaster and the Chief Superintendent of the center, mistakes if any well in advance.
- The candidate should be present at the examination center by 9:00 AM on all the days of examination.
- A candidate who resorts to any kind of malpractice during the examination will not be permitted to write subsequent papers as per G.O.Rt.No. 872 Edn/Exam Dept., dated: 16051992.
- Candidate (Regular/Private) should preserve this “Hall Ticket” for any further future correspondence.
- Wherever the photo is not printed /manually written hall ticket is received, the H.M. has to affix a photo of the candidate under his or her attestation duly affixing the school stamp.
- IMPORTANT: “OMR Bar Coding” is extended for all papers – SSC, OSSC and Vocational SSC. Before the commencement of examination candidate will be supplied Main Answer booklet having 4 pages and printed Bar Coded OMR Sheet having details of Candidate and that day’s examination. The candidate must verify the particulars printed on OMR sheet with his/her particulars such as Roll Number etc., and Staple it if it belongs to him/her to the main answer book as indicated. In case of discrepancy, he/she should bring it to the notice of the Invigilator and obtain correct OMR Sheet. Then he/she should start answering. Please don’t write Roll Number on any page of Main Answer book, Additional answer book, Map, Graph Sheet and Bit Paper. He/she should write main answer booklet serial number on Graph sheet, map, and Bit Paper.
- All candidates must appear for the exam at the center allotted only, otherwise, their performance will be canceled outright.
Andhra Pradesh SSC 10th Students Special Languages
FIRST LANGUAGE: TEL – TELEGU ; HIN – HINDI ; TAM – TAMIL ; KAN – KANNADA ; MAR – MARATHI ; URD – URDU ; ORI –ORIYA ; ARA – ARABIC ;PER – PERSIAN ; SAN – SANSKRIT
SECOND LANGUAGE: HIN – HINDI; TEL – TELEGU; SPL.ENG – SPECIAL ENGLISH
Note: AP SSC Hall Tickets 2018 Download. Date will be announced by officials for more information please Re-visit this page for AP 10th Class Hall ticket 2020 Download Link