TS LAWCET & PGLCET 2023 Counselling:
A state level Common LAWCET & PGLCET – 2023 are being conducted by Osmania University for admissions into various LLB & LLM courses, offered by Osmania, Kakatiya, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi, Palamuru, Satavahana and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities for the Academic year 2023-2024.
The TS LAWCET & PGLCET Results 2023 will be released by Osmania University, after successful completion of the exam Available Today. candidates who appeared for the entrance test will be able to check their result by visiting the website www.manabadi.co.in & official website i.e. www.osmania.ac.in.
The law aspirants will be called up for LAWCET & PGLCET – Counselling 2023 according to the Merit list prepared on the basis of marks scored. The process of LAWCET & PGLCET – 2023 Counselling includes online registration, payment of LAWCET & PGLCET – 2023 Counselling fee, certificate verification and allotment of seats. During the Counselling of LAWCET & PGLCET – 2023, the reservation criteria laid down by the Osmania University will play a major role in the allotment of law seats along with the merit list.
TS LAWCET & PGLCET – 2023 was conducted from Dec 11, 2023, for admission in various LLB & LLM courses. The course-wise answer keys & response sheet of LAWCET & PGLCET – 2023 has been updated here. Click on the links below to check answer keys and question paper. You can also download these answer keys and question papers.
LAWCET & PGLCET – 2023 Counselling Dates
|Issue of Notification
|Online Registration cum verification, online
payment along with uploading scanned
copies of certificates for verification (as per
guidelines) (Refer to Point No. d)
|11-12-2023 to 13-12-2023
|Physical verification of Special category
certificates (NCC / CAP / PH / Sports) by
slot booking (Refer to Point No. c)
|Display of List of Registered candidates
|Exercising Web options- Phase II
|14-12-2023 and 16-12-2023
|Edit of web options-Phase -II
|List of Provisionally selected candidates will
be prepared College wise and will be placed
in the website (Phase-I)
|Reporting at concerned colleges for
verification of Original Certificates along
with Tuition Fee payment challan.
|20-12-2023 to 23-12-2023
|Commencement of Class work
TS LAWCET & PGLCET 2023 Counselling process
- The TS LAWCET & PGLCET Counselling Dates 2023 is an online mode admission process. The candidates are allotted seats as per the Merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained and the reservation criteria laid down by the Osmania University.
- Candidates are required to login to receive the PIN to the registered Mobile number.
- Thereafter, candidates are required to register online and exercise web options as per the given schedule. Aspirants can fill the order of preferences in the web-based mode, the i.e online mode only. Candidates must take utmost care while filling up their order of preferences, as the allotment of seats will be done on the basis of preferences.
- After the college preference selection, the postgraduate aspirants have to get their Certificate verification done at the Helpline centre.
- The candidate has to download the provisional allotment and report to the allotted college.
TS LAWCET & PGLCET Counselling 2023 – Login process for Fee payment and allotment
- Click on the official link given in this page
- Enter the Hall Ticket number
- Enter the Date of Birth of the candidate
- Enter the Rank of the candidate in TS LAWCET & PGLCET Result 2023
TS LAWCET & PGLCET Counselling 2023 – Documents Required at the time of Certificate verification
The qualifying postgraduate candidates who are allotted a provisional admission need to attend the TS TS LAWCET & PGLCET 2023 Counselling along with the certificates mentioned below.
- TS LAWCET & PGLCET Admit card
- TS LAWCET & PGLCET Rank card
- Transfer Certificate from the University (where the candidate studied last)
- Original or provisional certificate of the qualifying examination
- Consolidated Memorandum of marks for the qualifying examination
- Marksheets of 10th and 12th
- Proof of Local / Non-local status of candidate
- Community Certificate (if applicable, attested by the Executive Magistrate)
- Income Certificate (if applicable, attested by the Executive Magistrate)