TSRJC CET 2021 Notification@tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in Telangana Residential Junior Colleges Entrance Exam 2021: Telangana Residential Junior College Specific Entrance Examination Notification (TSRJC CET 2021) for admission to intermediate courses such as MPC / Bi.P.C / MEC / CEC in Telangana State Residential Junior Colleges for the academic year 2021-22 will be issued in the near future. Telangana’s state government provides high-class education to those who can’t study at leading private universities. In these colleges they also provide coaching for EAMCET and other competitive exams. TSREIS (Telangana Residential Educational Universities Society) has announced the TSRJC CET 2021 Notification. For more details on the TSRJC CET 2021 application form, fees, qualifications, exam dates, how to apply and other information given below, eligible candidates can apply online only.
TS Gurukul Jr Colleges TSRJC CET 2021 Notice given for entry into the 2021-22 Intermediate academic year. At Gurukula Junior Colleges, Telangana Residential Educational Institutions officially published a notice of admission in leading newspapers. On or before 1st April 2021, approved applicants may now apply online at tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in.
TSRJC CET -2021 Important Events
|Name of the Exam
|TELANGANA RESIDENTIAL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS SOCIETY, HYDERABAD
|TSRJC CET-2021 Application/Fee Starting Date
|1st April 2021
|TSRJC CET-2021 Application/Fee Closing Date
|30th June 2021
|TSRJC CET-2021 Exam Date
|14th Aug 2021
|TSRJC CET-2021 Exam Timings
|10AM to 12.30PM
|TSRJC CET-2021 Hall Ticket Release Date
|9th Aug 2021
TREI Society founded Junior Residential Colleges with
the aim of providing the talented children with a quality
education. TREI Society currently oversees 35 TS Junior
Residential Colleges (15 for Boys, and 20 for Girls).
|Category of TSR Jr College
|No. of Colleges
TSR Junior Colleges Outstanding Features:-
- Many of the TSR Junior Colleges provide residential education
- Individual attention is being paid to each student
- Loco Parent system is implemented by appointing Lecturers as
loco parent to a group of 15 to 20 students.
- Long term Coaching is provided to students to prepare them for
exams like IIT-JEE/EAMCET/ NEET.
- Day starts with the physical exercises and Classes will commence
at 5.30 AM and academic activities will continue till 10.00 pm in the night.
- Apart from the academic activities, importance is given to
sports and games and other co- curricular activities for all-round
development of students.
- SC:15%, ST:06%, BC-A:07 % BC-B:10%, BC-C:01%, BC-D:07, BC-E:04%
- Spl category Reservation: PHC:3%, Sports:3% CAP( Children of Armed Personnel):3%
can pick any CENTER that will appear for Test)
TSRJC CET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen and have only studied at TELANGANA.
- Also the qualifying test must have passed in the first attempt in March, 2021.
Candidates who passed in earlier years are not disqualified and are not
required to apply.
- OC Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and for all
applicants BC, SC, ST and minority must secure a minimum
GPA of 5 in S.S.C or an equal qualifying test and a GPA of 4 in English.
- The candidates who will appear from 33 districts of Telangana
State for 10th Class March 2021 exams are eligible.
Candidates must be Telangana citizens. At first attempt he
/ she must have passed Class 10. In addition, applicants for
the OC will secure a minimum of 6 GPA and SC, ST, BC and
minority applicants must secure GPA of 5 in SSC.
Examination Centers: District Headquarters of 10 Erstwhile
Districts (Candidate may choose any District to appear for Test)
TSRJC CET 2021 Application Fee
Examination Fee: Rs.200/-
- Applicants must pay Rs.200 towards the cost of application.
He/she must submit the application at http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in.
- At the ONLINE CENTER or PAYMENT GATEWAY (By Credit Card/Debit
Card) the candidate has to give the required preliminary data
(i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile number).
How to Apply TSRJC CET 2021
- open the official site of TSRJC CET @ https://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
- See the Recruitment Option
- Download that notification
- Clearly, refer all the details in it
- Submit the form
- Take the hard copy of the Submitted application.