kseeb.kar.nic.in 2019: Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board Website (kseeb.kar.nic.in) The Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board was established in 1966. Since then, it has been organizing exams such as SSLC and others enhancing the annual student strength. Over the years, the board has encouraged several students across Karnataka to appear for SSLC examination.
kseeb.kar.nic.in 2019 Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board
The (kseeb.kar.nic.in) Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board has improved the educational system in the state. Thus, this board has become extremely popular amongst students from all backgrounds. Also, the popularity of the board led to its expansion. Over the years, this board has opened several additional divisional offices in the suburbs. Thus, the board managed to decentralize from one major center in the various cities.
After opening various offices all across Karnataka, the board works more efficiently. More students can approach the board offices and qualify in taking the SSLC examination. Thereby, students get to formally request for their test admission and result closer from their homes.
|kseeb.kar.nic.in 2019 Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board|
|Event Name||Important Dates & Links|
|Name of the Board:||Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (kseeb.kar.nic.in)|
|Examination Level:||KSEEB Conducts SSLC (10th Class)|
|Exam time table Download Link||Click Here for a timetable|
|Exam Hall ticket Download Link||Click here For Hall ticket Download|
|KSEEB Exam Start From||Mar 2019|
|Ending of Examinations:||Apr 2019|
|Check KSEEB Results 2019 Link||Click Here to check SSLC/ 10th Results 2019|
|Supply Results 2019||——–|
|Official Website Link:||kseeb.kar.nic.in|
kseeb.kar.nic.in Conducts SSLC Exams
kseeb.kar.nic.in 2019 Board one of The high quality of the board’s education draws lakhs of students to take the SSLC examination has been recorded that every year in April (8.5 lakhs of students) and in June (1.5 lakhs of students) appear for their SSLC exams. The SSLC examination held in April is the regularly scheduled examination for all students. The same supplementary SSLC examination is held in June of the same for students who failed their SSLC exam in March.
kseeb.kar.nic.in Issues of admit cards by the Board
Every student requires mandatory admit card to for identification purpose to enter the board examination hall. Today, Karnataka board is providing admit cards with the student’s photograph. This method of producing identity has proved to be a major breakthrough. The same method is used for preparing the admit cards for candidates who retake the exam in June.
The kseeb.kar.nic.in 2019 Karnataka board conducts special supplementary examinations
For students who failed to clear all the papers for the March SSLC examination, Supplementary tests are conducted. The failed students get a second chance to retake and clear the exam they had failed. Thereby, the failed student in March can appear and pass the subject in June of the same year. As a result, without losing any academic year, the student can continue with higher education from July in the same year. This procedure was first introduced in Indian education by the Karnataka board.
In this website, you would find detailed information on relevant information.
- Information about SSLC Exam
- Time Table of the SSLC examination
- Various Notifications
- The statistics of SSLC examination held in 2018.
- 2019s Question papers for reference as samples.
- Tender documents and awards
- Various services including issues related to CPC, DPC, DOB, and MSA. Also on Migration, and Corrections; verifying Marks Obtained; modification of final results.
In addition, you get other information on SSLC examination. These include question papers and answers, circular notices, CCE, Guarantee Services, RTI cases, application forms. The toppers are awarded desktops and scholarships are provided for SC and ST categories.
[ Also Read:: bieap.gov.in Andhra Pradesh Board Of Intermediate ]
Under the section of KSQAAC, you find the following:
- 2018 date for examination of KRIES Entrance.
- 2017-2018 CSAS SA-1 Syllabus.
- Question papers from March 2017 on SAS SA2
- What you should study
- 2017s BRC Results
- 2017, entrance examination results of Kreis and Anarsha schools.
Under the section of other exams, you would find relevant information as follows: Other Exam
- Statistics of Music Examination held in 2017
- Schedule to be followed
- Tenders including documents and awards
- Services for CPC, DPC, DOB, MSA. Also migration, correction, verifying marks and modification of final results.
- More section includes: Answers to Question Papers, Blueprints, Circulars, Statistics, RTI, and its Cases, Application Forms and Exams Conducted.
- 1 kseeb.kar.nic.in 2019 Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board
- 1.1 kseeb.kar.nic.in Details
- 1.2 kseeb.kar.nic.in Conducts SSLC Exams
- 1.3 kseeb.kar.nic.in Issues of admit cards by the Board
- 1.4 The kseeb.kar.nic.in 2019 Karnataka board conducts special supplementary examinations