TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration Online & Apply Official Website: Telangana Nirudyoga Bruthi TS Unemployment Scheme Application Form There is some great news for unemployed youth of Telangana. The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh K. Chandrasekhar Rao, popularly known as KCR; has announced a new scheme for all the unemployed youth in the state of Telangana. The scheme is known as TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme and has been launched by the present government under their CM KCR. A similar scheme is already run by the Government of Andhra Pradesh named AP Yuva Neshtam Scheme.
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration Online For Telangana 3016 Application Form
The main objective of the TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme or the Telangana Unemployment Scheme is to provide a monetary allowance of Rs. 3016/- per month as unemployment allowance to the unemployed youth in the state of Telangana. All the youth of Telangana state aged between 22 and 35 are eligible to apply for the benefits under this unemployment scheme. If you are someone who falls in this age criteria and belongs to the state of Telangana, then this article will provide you with all the requisite details related to making an application, eligibility criteria, educational qualification among others. Read on find about more details about this scheme.
As part of the party manifesto released by the government of Telangana in 2018, it had promised to provide unemployment allowance to the youth of Telangana. Now with the elections coming near and every government in India launching similar schemes to attract the voters, Telangana is not behind. Therefore this is a good opportunity for jobless youth in the state, to take advantage of the benefits provided by the scheme and use the allowance to enhance their technical, vocational and soft skills. Such an enhancement of skills will definitely go a long way in securing employment.
Scheme (3016) TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration 2021 – Important dates
|Scheme Name:||TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme|
|Article category:||Information, Registration, Eligibility and applying process|
|Authority:||Government of Telangana|
|Scheme Launch Year:||2021|
|No of beneficiary:||Not specified yet|
|Allowance Per Month:||Rs.3016/- per month|
|Eligibility:||Click Here For Eligibility Info|
|Mode of registration:||Online|
|TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration/Application Form Link:||Click Here to Apply For Telangana Nirudyoga Bruthi 2021.|
|Official website:||To be updated soon|
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2021 Details
The scheme was announced by the state government in 2018 and is supposed to be implemented from the present financial year ie. 2020-2021. The TS KCR Government has allocated a total budget of Rs 1,810 Cr to the scheme of which the monthly expenditure will be roughly Rs 150.88 Cr.
The registration details are yet not available, however, eligibility criteria and the amount of allowance has been declared. All eligible candidates from about 33 districts of Telangana will come under this scheme’s purview and can be benefited after application. According to the TS government, this scheme will benefit nearly 12 lakh youngsters in the state.
The allowance declared in the scheme will be transferred directly to the bank account of the registered candidates. The TS Nirudyoga Bruthi 2021 Scheme intends to provide the youth with financial assistance required to enhance and upgrade the skills.
Unemployment Scheme Eligibility Conditions for TS Nirudyoga Bruthi 2019
There have been laid down several eligibility criteria for youngsters wanting to get benefits of this scheme. Those wanting to avail the benefits of the scheme should read carefully the criteria given in this section. It is mandatory that the candidates are fulfilling all eligibility conditions prior to registration. It is suggested that only those candidates that meet the eligibility should apply.
Criteria 1 – Citizenship
The interested candidate should be a native of Telangana state and must have in possession a relevant certificate that is issued by the competent authority.
Criteria 2 – Age
- The minimum beneficiary age required is 22 years.
- The maximum beneficiary age required is 35 years.
Criteria 3 – Educational Qualification
- The candidates are required to have completed graduation from a state recognized University OR
- The candidates are required to have completed a Diploma course (such as polytechnic or another diploma) OR
- The candidates should have completed Certificate programs such as ITI.
Criteria 4 – Financial Status
Only those candidates who are presently living below the poverty line and possess a white ration card are deemed eligible to apply for this scheme.
As of now, these are the only criteria which the Government has outlined and laid down. In case there is an update to the criteria required for the TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme, it will be updated here.
Candidates not eligible for TS Unemployment Scheme
- Youth whose family owns 2.50 acres (1 hectare) of Maagani (irrigated) land or 5 acres (2 hectares) of Metta (non-irrigated) in the TS state.
- Candidates who own a four-wheeler vehicle or has a four-wheeler vehicle registered under his/her name.
- Any youngster who is forbidden by law or suspended from a government job or has a criminal charge on him/her.
- The youngster who has availed a loan of Rs. 50,000/- from either a state or central authority or a bank are not eligible to apply under this scheme.
TS Nirudyoga Bhruthi Scheme 2021 – Required Documents
All the eligible applicants intending to avail benefits of the TS Unemployment Scheme will have to attach scanned copies of the following documents along with the duly filled application form. These are:
- Valid ID Proofs (Aadhar Card, Ration Card or Voter ID Card)
- Educational Certificates (SSC / HSC / Degree or ITI / Diploma and others)
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Annual Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Employment Card
Note: We will update this information as and when the TS government issues any other notifications related to the 2019 TS Nirudyoga Bhruthi Scheme.
How to TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration 2021. Telangana Unemployment Scheme 2021
- First, the applicants should visit the official website at https://www.telangana.gov.in/
- Then search for the 2021 Online Registration link for the TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme.
- Click on the link, which will take you to the application form. Now, fill in the details required for application to the scheme. This will include Name, Date of Birth, Address, Aadhaar number, Educational Qualifications, and similar other information.
- Now you will be required to upload the Scanned Documents and your latest photo, signature etc.
- Also, you will need to enter Bank details such as account number, IFSC code, bank name and upload bank passbook’s scanned copy.
- Once all the details are entered, then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- For your reference, take a printout and keep in your records.
- 1 TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration Online For Telangana 3016 Application Form
- 1.1 Scheme (3016) TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration 2021 – Important dates
- 1.2 TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2021 Details
- 1.3 Unemployment Scheme Eligibility Conditions for TS Nirudyoga Bruthi 2019
- 1.4 Candidates not eligible for TS Unemployment Scheme
- 1.5 TS Nirudyoga Bhruthi Scheme 2021 – Required Documents
- 1.6 How to TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration 2021. Telangana Unemployment Scheme 2021