AP Grama Volunteer Notification 2020:
Submit online ap grama ward volunteer step 3 application form @gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in The Rural Development & Department of Panchayat Raj, Andhra Pradesh had issued AP Grama Volunteer Notification for 10700 state posts. It’s a golden opportunity for aspirants in the midst of the COVID 19 outbreak in the country where Andhra Pradesh’s government released 10,700 Gram Volunteers posts in the state. Consequently, those candidates who meet other eligibility requirements will be eligible to apply for the Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Dept AP Gram Volunteer post AP Grama Volunteer New Notification.
It is suggested that all the candidates apply for online mode ap grama volunteer posts. This article is a compilation of all 10700 AP Gram / Ward Volunteer posts information including ap grama volunteer application form, ap grama voluntary district wise vacancies and other relevant updates. Also, via this article, candidates will know the process of applying for the AP Gram Volunteer post step by step.
Amount of Volunteer Vacancies:
The MPDOs / Municipal Commissioners concerned shall arrive at the number of volunteer vacancies as per clusters / territorial units that are in functional existence after due consideration of vacancies that occurred, if any, due to resignation or other purposes. Volunteers who are on leave for maternity reasons and other health considerations will not be considered vacancies.
Therefore, once the number of vacancies is reached, MPDOs / MCs shall ensure that the volunteers do not exceed the current cluster / territorial units. However, if any duplicate or redundant cluster / territorial units are included in the database, the same shall not be taken into account when arriving at vacancies. Any plan to add a new cluster to any Secretariat shall be treated rationally, on a case-by-case basis, at the State headquarters afterwards.
AP Grama Volunteer Age Limit:
As of 01.01.2020, the claimant must be at least 18 years of age and not exceed 35 years.
AP Grama Sachivalayam: How to apply
The candidates must apply online via the connection given by this department on the Website.
AP Volunteer Reservation by Grama
The Rules of Reservation apply in accordance with the laws in vogue. For women, 50 per cent of posts can be considered for each category. Considering ULB area as a network, ROR shall apply. In the event that there are no candidates from a specific category in the ULB, District can be taken as the area.
Rule of reservation is valid in the case of rural areas according to the laws in vogue. For women, 50 per cent of posts will be listed in each group.Wherever vacancies occur due to the non-availability of certain populations, these vacancies may be filled with other populations available. Firstly, Mandal should be taken as the RoR fixing device. In case there are no candidates of a specific category in the mandal, District may be taken as the unit. But, only ST candidates are to be named in the proposed tribal areas. In the event that no qualified ST candidate is available in a particular village within the scheduled area, the same may be appointed from the adjacent village.
AP Grama Volunteer Eligibility Criteria 2020
Based on the following four criteria the interview board will pick the most qualified applicants:
1. Will be familiar with various government policies, services, welfare initiatives-25 Marks
2. Previous work experience on different agencies and programs / NGOs / federations / social events of the Government-25 Marks
3. Qualities in leadership, strong communication skills and general knowledge-25 Points
4. Strong Knowledge-25 Points
Each of the four parameters carries 25 marks to a total of 100 marks each.
AP Grama Trained Volunteers
- For Rural Area: You must pass Class 12 (Intermediate) exams from either of the boards / universities you know.
- Candidates must have a degree from any of the approved universities for Urban Region.
- For Tribal Area: You must pass at least 10th exam by any of the approved boards / universities before the last exam date.
AP Grama Sachivalayam 3rd Phase Recruitment Important Dates
|Sachivalayam Notification Release Date||17th April 2020|
|Starting Date To Apply||20th April 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||24th April 2020|
|Scrutiny Applications By||25th April 2020|
|Interview Dates||27th April 2020 To 29th April 2020|
|Intimation Letters To Selected Candidates||27th April 2020 To 29th April 2020|
|Joining Date||1st May 2020|
- 1 AP Grama Volunteer Notification 2020:
- 2 Amount of Volunteer Vacancies:
- 3 AP Grama Volunteer Age Limit:
- 4 AP Grama Sachivalayam: How to apply
- 5 AP Volunteer Reservation by Grama
- 6 AP Grama Volunteer Eligibility Criteria 2020
- 7 AP Grama Trained Volunteers
- 8 AP Grama Sachivalayam 3rd Phase Recruitment Important Dates
- 9 Know Interview Scheduled Interview Date & Information
- 10 AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2020: FAQ’s