JEE Main Toppers List 2018: According to All India Rank official will Release JEE Main Toppers list 2018 year JEE Mains 2018 exam will take place from 8th April 2018 and it will continue till 16th April 2018. The exam is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education. The same board is known for organizing the IIT JEE Exam. After the perfect completion of the JEE Mains Exam, the Central Board would be announcing the JEE Mains Rank List for both Paper 1 and 2.
JEE Main Toppers List 2018
JEE Main Toppers list 2018 will be Released after the jee main results announce The list for the Mains Rank for Paper 1 will be declared on 30th April and for Paper 2 it will be declared on 31st of May 2018. The candidate will be able to check with the JEE Mains 2018 Rank with the submission of the details in matters of Roll Number and DOB. However, you will know about the complete details in relation to JEE Mains Rank List, and the All India Rank 2018. You will also get to know about JEE Mains 2107 Toppers List.
To Get Qualified And How to be in JEE Main Toppers List 2018
In order to sit for the JEE Advanced 2018 the candidate should get a minimum qualifying grade in the JEE Mains Examination. The JEE Main toppers List 2018 will be displayed based on the eligibility and the status of the candidates who are sure to qualify for the JEE Advanced 2018.
The Mains Rank Card 2018 would be prepared based on the score obtained in the JEE Mains Exam in the year 2018. Based on the ranking admissions will be done in various institutions like IITs, NITs, IIITs, GFTIs and the rest. The allocations are done depending on the JEE Mains All India Rank being obtained by most of the candidates.
How to Download jee main admit card 2018 to attend the exam
You should know the method of downloading the JEE Mains 2018 Rank Card. You need to follow certain steps in order to download the JEE Mains 2018 Rank List for both Papers 1 and 2.
- First you have to move to the site http://cbseresults.nic.in/jee_main_zxc/Jee_cbse_2017.htm.
- It is important entering the JEE Mains Roll Number and the Date of Birth.
- After you have entered the details rightly you should click on the submit button.
- You look at the screen to find the display of the JEE Mains 2018 Rank.
- You can take out a print out of the same for future reference.
Key Points to Remember for jee mains 2018
Here you can find some of the key points in relation to JEE Mains 2018 Rank Card. Here are the details for your convenience.
- Depending on the Mains Rank List of the year 2018 the candidates are selected for matters of admission to various genres of B.E. and B. Tech. these are special academic programs being offered by the 31 NITs, 20 IITs and 18 GFTIs.
- The JEE Mains 2018 Rank List in case of Paper 1 will be published with the main declaration of JEE Mains 2018 Results.
- When calculating and considering the JEE Main Rank 2018 no importance would be attached to the marks and grades obtained in the 12th
- The candidates should get 75% marks in order to make a place in the top twenty percentile as part of the 12th exam and this is conducted by the respective board to get admission in fields of IITs, NITs, IIITs and the rest.
Preparation of the Procedure for JEE Main Exam
The JEE Mains 2018 Rank List would be made in the following way.
- There would be a total of eight JEE Mains Rank List for both the 1st and the 2nd The list is prepared based on the caliber and performance of the candidates in the respective examinations.
- You have the JEE Main Rank Card 2018 and this should be prepared following the category.
However, there are more things to take into account to be a part of the JEE Mains Rank List 2018.