CTET 2018 application form Online, CTET 2018 syllabus: As soon as Notification Released you can Find CTET 2018 Application forms at official website you aspiring to take up teaching as your career? Well, there are so many private schools where you can get a job to become a teacher. But if you are looking for a much stable job, the best for you is to get through a government school.
In order to get a job in the government schools in India, candidates are required to appear for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test or CTET. In this Article, We till you How to apply this CTET Examination test. Please Find a Link below for CTET 2018 Application form
CTET 2018 Application form Online
So, are you looking forward to applying for the CTET 2018? There are some of the important things that you should know so that you do not miss out on the exam.
The application form for CTET 2018 is already released in the month of June. Though the last date for the online submission of the form was 22nd June 2018, now it has been delayed for some time and the last date should be notified soon by the official website of CTET.
[ Also Read:: Gate 2019 Application Form ]
The CTET 2018 Examination Details
The exam this year will be conducted on 16th September. The exam is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education and the candidates are supposed to sit for the online mode of test.
Candidates applying for the CTET test should be of 18 years of age. If you are appearing for the teaching job of classes I to V, you should have at least scored 50% in your class 12th and also you must have cleared your diploma in elementary education.
On the other hand, if you are applying the test for the teaching job of classes VI to VIII, you must have cleared your graduation as well as your diploma in the elementary education.
If you are still not applied for the test, you can do it now by visiting the official site of www.ctet.nic.in. Visit the site and follow these steps to apply for the test.
How to Fill And Apply CTET 2018 Application form
- Search for the option of ‘CTET 2018 Application form to apply online’ and click on it,
- Follow the instructions and get registered for the CTET. You should keep the registration number of reference,
- After you have got yourself registered, you should go through the instructions offered on the screen. Soon, the application form should appear that you need to fill up,
- After you have filled up the form, you need to upload scanned copies of your documents and your signature,
- After this, you need to pay the application fee. You can do this through various modes such as debit card, credit card, net banking and many other ways,
- Now, when the payment is done, you need to submit the form by clicking on the ‘submit’ option and should not forget to take a print out of the submitted form.
The CTET 2018 Exam Syllabus to Read
When you are preparing for the CTET, you should know well about the syllabus and also the exam pattern to score well.
[ Also Read:: CTET Admit Card 2018 Download ]
If you have applied for paper II (classes VI to VIII), you need to prepare for the subjects child development and pedagogy, 2 language papers and one paper that will have subjects of mathematics, science, and social science. The language subjects are almost the same as the paper I.
For mathematics, you need to prepare all the paper I topics along with the topics of algebra, mensuration, arithmetic, and others. Some of the topics that you need to prepare for social science are ancient, modern, and medieval history, geography, pedagogical issues and others.
These are some of the important topics that the candidates should prepare in order to gain a good score in CTET. But it is also better for the students to try to cover up the subjects and topics studied in class 10th, 12th, and graduation.