SSC Constable GD 2018 Recruitment Notification, Application Form: The Staff Selection Commission Released- SSC Constable GD 2018 Recruitment Notification and application form expectedly on 21st July 2018. It is good news for 10th Pass candidates searching and waiting for opportunities to get government jobs. If you have the aim to build your career in defense force, your wait ends here!
SSC Constable GD 2018 Recruitment Notification
SSC will release notifications for 5700 vacancies. The staff commission will recruit eligible candidates in CRPF, CISF, BSF, SSB, ITBP, SSF, NIA and Rifleman in Assam Rifles. The commission will invite online applications and candidates interested in Constable GD 2018 need to access the official website and apply for the vacancy.
The candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be able to fill up the application form for Constable GD 2018. To learn about the recruitment criteria, application invitation dates, Admit card release date, exam dates and result date, the candidates can download the SSC GD 2018 notification in PDF Format from the official website.
[ Also Read:: Gate 2019 Notification And Exam Date Has Been Announced ]
The interested candidates can check the details about application form availability, the last date of form fill up, educational qualification, age limit, application procedure, and other must-to-know info from the updated notification. The applicants need to fill up the application and submit the application online on or before the due date as specified in the updated notification.
|SSC Constable GD Exam Details|
|Events Name||Event Dates (Tentative)|
|Notification Date||21st July 2018|
|Starting Date of Application Form||24th July 2018|
|Last Date to fill Application Form||24th August 2018|
|SSC Constable GD Admit Card 2018 Release Date||Will Be Updated Here|
|Online Exam Date||To be notified Here|
|Result Declaration||To be notified Here|
SSC Constable GD Posts Eligibility to Apply
The eligibility criteria include educational qualification and age limit. The candidates must have graduation/degree/diploma/10th pass from a recognized board or educational institute. The minimum qualification for being eligible for the Grade-C post is 10th Pass. The minimum age limit is 18 years, and the maximum age limit is 23 years.
Candidates must have info about certain relaxations! The age limit of OBC is 26 years, ST/SC is 28 years, Ex-Servicemen- GEN is 26 years, Ex-Servicemen-OBC is 29 years, and Ex-Servicemen-SC/ST is 31 years. For Domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st Jan 1980 to 31st Dec 1989 the age limit for GEN is 28 years, OBC- 31 years and SC/ST – 33 years.
The age limit for children and dependents of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat for GEN is 28 years, OBC is 31 years, and SC/ST is 33 years.
The candidates must consider the physical eligibility criteria like height, chest, and weight. The minimum height for a male is 170 cm, and a female is 157 cm. The chest size for a male is 80 cm, and weight must be proportionate to height.
SSC Constable GD Posts Will Have four stages of exam
The entire recruitment process is of four stages that include a written test, Physical Standard Test- PST, Physical Efficiency Test- PET, Computer Based Test and Medical Test. First of all, you need to appear the written exam on the scheduled date. If you qualify for the exam, you will step forward to face the next stages. The candidates qualifying the medical test and fulfill the criteria will elect to be qualified and get appointed as GD Constable in different fields.
SSC will commence the invitation for online application very soon, and candidates can get the updates from the official website. SSC releases several notifications and announcements for recruitments in SSC departments of India for different posts. Candidates according to their eligibility apply to different posts. Recently, SSC will be releasing notification for Constable GD 2018 within few days.
[ Also Read:: CTET 2018 Notification And Application Form to apply Online ]
SSC Constable GD Written Exam Pattern
The aspirants must have the idea of the written test pattern so that they could make preparations accordingly. The written test pattern includes subjects like Reasoning Ability, General Awareness, Numerical Ability, and English/Hindi. For every subject, you will face 25 questions of one mark each! In total, you have to answer 100 questions of total 100 marks, and you will get 2 hours to answer the questions.
Events and expected dates Of SSC Constable GD Exam
The aspirants need to remain updated with the SSC notification events!
- The official Notification release date- 21st July 2018
- Opening date for online registration of applications- 21st July 2018
- Last date of online application submission- 20th August 2018
- The due date for making payment for registration via SBI Challan- Not announced
- PET/PST Admit Card release date- 15-20 days before the examination date
- Physical Exam dates- Not Announced
- PET/PST result declaration- Not announced
- Written examination Admit Card release date- Two weeks before the exam date
- Online written exam test- Not Announced
- Written exam result dates- Not announced
- Medical Exam Call-letter download date – One-two weeks before the scheduled exam date
- Medical examination date- Not announced
- Final Result Declaration- January- February 2019
How to Apply For SSC Constable GD Post 2018
The aspirants have to register as an applicant at first.
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of SSC at www.ssc.nic.in.
- Search for SSC Constable GD 2018 on the homepage.
- Click the link.
- You will get directed to the internal page.
- Click on the online application link for SSC Constable GD post.
- If you are eligible for the post, click on ‘Register’ link for new registration.
- Select the post, exam center and click on ‘I Agree’ button.
- Enter the details like Name, Gender, Caste, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, communication address, Mobile Number, Email, and other required fields in the application form and click on Submit button.
- The system will generate the Registration ID and Password for the submitted application form.
- Re-login using your Registration ID and Password.
- Make the payment by online mode as Application Fees.
- The next step is to upload a Passport-sized photograph and signature in JPEG format. Make sure to upload the image files of 4KB-20KB size.
- Verify the entered details and press Submit button for completing the registration process.
- Take printouts of the application form and fee challan, for future use, during document verification.
Remain updated with the notifications released by SSC officially to get the authentic information related to the recruitment.